Policies for 2014
- Complete enrollment form (by mail or online).
- Payment is due when your child is placed in a class.
- You can pay by check, credit or debit card, or cash.
- Full refund/credit: if notice given at least one
week prior to first day of session.
- 50% refund/credit: if less than 1 week notice given.
- No refund/credit given once session begins.
Make-ups (subject to availability)
- $6 make-up fee will be charged for each make-up lesson scheduled.
- $12 make-up fee will be charged for each Private make-up lesson scheduled (20 minutes).
- Payment is due at time of scheduling.
- Make-ups will be during 2014 season.
- You have 30 days to take a make-up.
- You may not make-up a make-up.
- Make-ups are on first-come/first-served basis.
- Make-ups are at specified times only. Please check with office for
dates/times and scheduling.
- No refunds for missed make-ups.
Swim Diapers Policy
- Required by California Health Department.
- All children under 3 1/2 (42 months) must wear, potty trained or not.
- Only washable/non-disposable swim diapers approved by health dept
(available for sale in office).
- If your child does not have proper swim diaper, your child may not
enter pool...no exceptions!
- Park in the parking lot near the street and walk down the lane to the pool.
- Please do not use Campbell Lane to drop off swimmers.
- Please use FRONT parking lot only.
- Handicapped parking arrangements may be made with the office .
- Carpools with 5 or more "swimmers" may arrange to use back parking lot.